• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A BIG Shout Out to NGABronco!

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Stretch brought me some little square thingies for my marker lights to Super Celebration and that made my whole trip worth while! The Duck would be markerless without you Ben, your generosity has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated! The Duck loves them! LOL Thanks again Ben, I really do appreciate it!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Stretch brought me some little square thingies for my marker lights to Super Celebration and that made my whole trip worth while! The Duck would be markerless without you Ben, your generosity has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated! The Duck loves them! LOL Thanks again Ben, I really do appreciate it!

we need pix of the "thingies" ;D

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
HaHa!!! Thanks for the kind words....but I know that ya'll really just like me for my free parts and transport services!!!!;D;D;D Now Tom go use those thingys

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, he has his moments don't he.. ;) Naah, he's a great dude. NGA Transport Service ;D

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
HaHa!!! Thanks for the kind words....but I know that ya'll really just like me for my free parts and transport services!!!!;D;D;D Now Tom go use those thingys

Hey your right those transport services are top notch; the only thing missing from the service is a tracking number!:D:D

If your having a bad day, just call Ben, and I know he can make your day better!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Hey your right those transport services are top notch; the only thing missing from the service is a tracking number!:D:D

If your having a bad day, just call Ben, and I know he can make your day better!

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!! top notch guy and glad to get those phone calls...hope to see you in June Ben!!!

OP
OP
englewoodcowboy

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
2x !! when I get older I wanna be just like him !!

Thats my crew right there! LOL I have chatted with Bax for years on here and finally got to meet him...what a great character! If only Randy was here... Did you get Andy's re-creation of his infamous tux pose?
82d65027caa8c699756acd765c9d0489.jpg

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
CAN'T ARGUE.....he was Captain Morgan long before Captain Morgan was!!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
NOP ... was admiring his new cherry 77

Attachments

• DSCN4540.jpg
    DSCN4540.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN4637.jpg
    DSCN4637.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN4636.jpg
    DSCN4636.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN4638.jpg
    DSCN4638.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN4640.jpg
    DSCN4640.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN4641.jpg
    DSCN4641.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN4642.jpg
    DSCN4642.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
englewoodcowboy

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
What did you think of the back seat? That there is straight out of the Duck. I think that is what helped him win an award... just saying! :cool:

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
If NGAs head continues to swell...

Great pic of Mr Gouge! That's a great look with the white tux- move aside Mr Travolta!