• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big shout out to classic bronco forum

nobodysfool

Loc.
wheatfield,new york
before i decided to fix up my eb i had an opportunity to restore a 70 mach1. it took about 5yrs.so i get into the vintage mustang fourms it seems everyone on there had to be better than you.for example i posted a pic of my car and this guy argues with me that the 70mach1 did not come with hub caps ever!so i sent him a pic of the marti report and he said it was wrong... really!it is a numbers matching car he would not take no for an answer.not on the bronco forums i could have painted my eb with a bunch of rattle cans and someone would say as long as u are driving it and having fun in it thats all that matters....thats what this site is all about.