• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A few pics from 13.5k feet

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Yep -- Mosquito Pass. I keep trying too early. Fortunately, it's a quick drive from my house but I should learn to check the trail status BEFORE I head up! haha..

What is MHJC?? is there a link to the event?

http://mhjc.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=241053&module_id=194267&sl=546835238

https://www.facebook.com/A4Fun

Registration started on 1/1/2016 and limited to 350 vehicles. Only about 5-7 Broncos but a great event and this is 50th anniversary. Was in Buena Vista last year.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Wish I would have known -- are you still here? The other one is in Prescott and the Stroppe has been in the garage most of the week while we were working on it. I was in it today, running all over Breck, Frisco, Dillon and Silverthorne today. Where are you staying?

Staying in a Keystone, but have been all over the county with the family in the rental Ford Escape. Leaving today to go back to the front range and then back to hot Texas on Sunday.

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Staying in a Keystone, but have been all over the county with the family in the rental Ford Escape. Leaving today to go back to the front range and then back to hot Texas on Sunday.

Safe travels -- hollar next time you are out and I'll buy you a cold one.

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO

bbolander

We did the San Juans triangle trip from Ouray to Lake City to Silverton many years ago - in August. One of our best trips ever.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
In CO now. We're doing Medano Pass tomorrow and Lake City, Ouray, Teluride in a couple of weeks. Beautiful country!

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
In CO now. We're doing Medano Pass tomorrow and Lake City, Ouray, Teluride in a couple of weeks. Beautiful country!

A few of us went out yesterday, but we are up North -- Enjoy your time and keep the wheels down!

Attachments

• BillMooreLake-1.jpg
    BillMooreLake-1.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 43
  • BillMooreLake-2.jpg
    BillMooreLake-2.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 37
  • BillMooreLake-3.jpg
    BillMooreLake-3.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 44
  • BillMooreLake-20.jpg
    BillMooreLake-20.jpg