• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A few pics

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Hey guys I thought I would share a few pics of my progress,finally got the massive radius arms installed,and temporarily set in the coils and shocks,can't wait to install the rear WH leaf springs.
Jim:cool:

Attachments

• radius arms.jpg
    radius arms.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 154
  • radius arms 2.jpg
    radius arms 2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 117
  • radius arms 3.jpg
    radius arms 3.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 125
  • radius arms 4.jpg
    radius arms 4.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 133
  • coils & shocks removed.jpg
    coils & shocks removed.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 122
  • coils.jpg
    coils.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 117
  • leaf spring.jpg
    leaf spring.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 102
  • coils 2.jpg
    coils 2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 98
OP
OP
jmangi62

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys,I think I see light at the end of the tunnel,LOL,The arms are Procomp,they don't make em any more,I think Bronco Graveyard used to sell them,THEY ARE HUGE.
Jim:cool:

OP
OP
jmangi62

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Thanks John,I've been working on it for about a year now,replaced just about every panel that could be replaced LOL,but what the heck it's a labor of love right,:cool: