• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Addiction t-shirt

OP
OP
ET

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice looking designs Eugene. They are a bit....out of the Bronco realm for me though so I think I'll pass this time around. That's just my opinion though. Looks great...just not my style.

Keep up the great work!

Sure and thanks for the kind words. I like opinions and I don't get offended about my art work.

Eugene

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
I dont' have a a skull shirt, never had so it will be different for me. I'm always looking for unique shirts. Better than seeing someone with the same shirt on god I hate that, kinda a rule i live by... but hey if I rn in to a fellow bronco owner wearing the same its ok..:-X

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
I like how you incorporated the skull into the grill. It almost looks like the tires are the ears. Good job, I'm in for 2 large.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Not my style but my wife skulls me all the time ;) I know another grrrl that would love to have one of these too so put me down for 2S. Good job on the graphics by the way.

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
I am in for one large or xl depending on brand. There is alot of difference between some brands.

sriha

I am going to have to sit this one out. Its a cool design but skulls are not my thing.

crab

Bronco Guru
IMO.....I'd rather pay a couple dollars more for a thicker quality T-shirt then one that is going to fall apart after 10 washes.
As far as the skull. Not really my thing either but better then a colorful cartoon crawling over a jeep......make it two XL's;D

OP
OP
ET

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The shirt is going to be Gildan 100% cotton. I've ask about Hanes and they were more then Gildan. The print shop suggested to stay w/ Gildan. It's the same brand as the V8 shirt.

I'm believe we made the minimum but I'm going to wait another week before having them printed. I'll post up the details then. Thank you all for the support.

Eugene

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
I couldn't tell you anything about the sizes other then M,L,XL..... Sorry.

I have a medium in the previous design and if its the same shirt it's pretty typical. Gets a bit smaller after washing but I like them fitting. I'm 155 and 5'10" if that helps.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Looks like we've got enough to go to print, so where do we send the Mula

OP
OP
ET

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like we've got enough to go to print, so where do we send the Mula

Let me get organized and get a spreedsheet made. I'll post everyone's sizes and number of shirts. Then I'll give final price and where to send payment.

Eugene