• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Addiction t-shirt

OP
OP
ET

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
any chance of getting them on a gray tshirt instead of black?

have you thought about using cafepress.com? you can upload the images and then people can go on there and buy them. i have no idea if you get a cut or not but then everyone could pick out what shirt they wanted them on.

Just black shirt. I don't have the cash to have the shirts printed and tried to sell them. I'm just some dumb slop trying to make a little cash to buy some parts. If I had a print shop then I would definitely crank out some shirts.

Eugene

OP
OP
ET

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would use the haynes beefy T if you want to do great shirts.all others shrink/wear funny...If so I would be in for 2 XL shirts. If other brand..I would pass. broncobill67@msn.com

I'm sorry but they're Gildan brand shirt. I just don't have a lot of experience w/ the different brands. I always go by what the print shop recommends.

Eugene

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
:cool:I like this shirt. I have a buddy that does this type of stuff out of his house on the side. I would love to come up with a design as cool as this. Thanks Eugene!:cool:

OP
OP
ET

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
:cool:I like this shirt. I have a buddy that does this type of stuff out of his house on the side. I would love to come up with a design as cool as this. Thanks Eugene!:cool:

You should and having a buddy that can do the graphic will help save some $$$. I started doing LEBC shirts to help the club and continued because I wanted bronco shirts that's not cartooned. I wanted something different and since no one else made them, I did them. The crappy part is dealing w/ the print shop. They tell you one thing and then it's something else. Really chaps my a$$.

I've always wanted a I heart NY tshirt. I'm thinking maybe a I heart EB tshirt. Except a blue heart vs the red. Not sure how legal that is and yes it's not original. But I want one. Still thinking about that one.

Eugene

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I bought a small for my wife and it looks great on her; she loves it! You thought the graphics might be too big for a small size... not at all. Thanks Eugene.