• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN - New Forum categories

ricks77eb

Loc.
Deer Park, Texas
I am with IWLBCNU, every time I come back I just hit the "NEW POSTS" button at the top and it brings up all new posts since your last visit.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
ricks77eb said:
I am with IWLBCNU, every time I come back I just hit the "NEW POSTS" button at the top and it brings up all new posts since your last visit.
I do as well. I didn't even know the change had been made until someone pointed it out.

scottmcwms

Loc.
Montgomery, TX
All the older posts before the conversion...where did they end up? In the chat or tech forum? This will help us to know where we need to be searching for older information that hasn't been archived yet.

Scott

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
All posts that haven't been sorted yet are in Bronco Chat. I spent 3 hrs sorting and moving last night and that should take care of the most recent discussions. I'll keep chipping away at the list for older stuff and hopefully move everything eventually.

If you do a search just search both forums.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
admin said:
All posts that haven't been sorted yet are in Bronco Chat. I spent 3 hrs sorting and moving last night and that should take care of the most recent discussions. I'll keep chipping away at the list for older stuff and hopefully move everything eventually.

If you do a search just search both forums.
Why don't you just move the Off Topic and Test sub forums over into their own section? Then those that want to search the old stuff can just select the level above the Chat and Tech forums without getting results from the other two. They don't really belong under the 66-77 Bronco heading anyway.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Good point. I was on the fence about putting Off Topic and Test in their own forum, but hadn't thought about the searching benefit. Done.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
off topic

where has the off topic section gone ..i'm lost ...turn on for a fast question then left went to town ..came back and the question i thought i'd posted under the regular bronco talk said it had been moved and is now under the section i thought i'd put it to start with ..but it has no reply no. and and no read no.s
but then when i tried to answer it doesnt post my reply ...
what's up ...i loged off once and started over ...
well i gues you were working on it ...went back and it's now there ...
thanks