• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN - Sorry the site was down

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
My apologies to everyone for the recent downtime.

Several things were going on, but in a nutshell the hard drive started throwing errors and had to be replaced. Then there were some hardware issues with the new drive, then some software issues, then who knows what else. It's been a long week for me so far. :p

With any luck it's up again for good. I already had a second hard drive just for backups, but I had them add a third in RAID1 configuration with the main drive. So if the drive fails again the 2nd mirror will keep the site up. Not the cheapest solution, but in retrospect something I should have done at the beginning.

Anyway, everything should be back to normal now. Thanks to everyone for your patience. Hopefully some of you got some work done on your Broncos. ;D

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
YEEEEHAAAWWWW! I was going into withdrawals!!!!!

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
I was getting worried! The withdrawls were kickin my a$$! Thank you for all the hard work on the site. I missed it the past couple of days!

Last edited:

BRONKEN

Loc.
Morgan Hill, Ca
Thanks John for all the hard work. I think I spent more time checking to see if the site was back up hoping to get a update on the ARB mass buy. %)
Thanks again.
Ken

brian72

Early Bronco Student
knew something was way bad because nothing would even ping....Now go get some sleep. Two days straight trying to get the site up for us junkies makes one very tired.

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
We all know that you do everything to keep the site up and running. With technology things can sometimes happen, and I am sure nobody holds you responcible.

Thanks for letting Us know what happened, and keep up the good work.

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Jon, sorry for the bad luck with the server. Thanks for all of your hard workin in getting it back up and running. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

tooqk4u22

I am pissed. I actually had to distract myself with work. Just Kidding (about being pissed). Glad the site is back up.

B

Doyle

Bronco Guru
I didn't know what a habit I had developed until I couldn't get my fix. Thanks for all the hard work.

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
Thanks for the hard work, Jon!!!!! I as well as others have been going through dts but we knew it had to be a good reason for being down.

Mullett

Loc.
Manassas, VA
It was like my girlfriend had dumped me and wouldnt answer her phone - I am so glad we made up - now bend over B****.

Last edited:

B1

Loc.
anchorage, ak
im glad it is back up, i almost made a hasty purchase without the advice from peeps on here. lol