• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN - Sorry the site was down

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i knew it was somethng with the server because BC's site was down too. i've been going nuts!

oh well, been getting a lot of work done!

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
Thank you very much for the site and all your hard work. I was really getting way too much work done without this working. Now I dont have to go to therapy afterall.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Thanks Jon!
My wife always says that if I spent as much time working on my Broncos as I do on this site then my Broncos would all be finished. %)

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
finally got to a computer here in rehab hope to be out soon and cured of the the classicbronholics disease;D

thanks jon for the sight its an awesome place for a us bronco guys

MikeEB

Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Thanks Jon. I damn near had a heart attack, got a firewall block message for some reason and thought they were on to me. Guess I gotta go tell my boss I wasn't serious about that whole two weeks notice thing. ;D

GrantMurray

Loc.
Austin, Texas
My productivity is up this week, but I'm glad the site is back up. Don't want the boss to expect too much next week. I wonder how many dollars are lost daily in this country everyday due to web use on the job? On the other hand, it's allowed us to speed up our work load and get more done quicker, so maybe it all evens out.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Oh crap! The problem was on your end??? I thrashed and thrashed on my computer trying to get the site up. Got pissed and threw it in the street. Just got my new one up and running and your site came right up. I thought I fixed it. When you want something so bad sometime you just don't think it all the way thru.
Thanks for the fix.
Bax

B

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Jon, YOU ROCK!!!!

Thanks for all your hard work keeping the site alive...

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
Boy am I glad the site is back up.

It's good to be back home. ;D

Thanks, Jon.