• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN - Sorry the site was down

pmctighe

Thanks for all the hard work and providing for such a great site and resource!

joe

Bronco Guru
i really didnt sufer from any withdralls at all, :)

now that the sits back up I can call the mother in law and try to get her to convince the wife to come home, :-[

oh yeah, I'll have to explain what happen to the dog, poor little guy, hope he's doing better, :cry:

has anyone seen my pills :p

thanks jon, the last few days has convinced me there is life after death. ;D

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
WHEW......I was afraid that Jon couldn't find another way to shut us up
about OCBR! Glad to find it wasn't that at all.

THANKS JON!!!!-YOU ARE THE MAN!!

"There's no place like home, There's no place like home, There's......"

I think Jon needs to vacation in Hot Springs Sept 27-30.......he deserves it!
and so much more!!!!!

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Jon,

Thanks so much for all you do for all of us. I too felt like I was going through detox...you have the best fix on the web. I hope you have a great weekend.

John

My69Pony

Thanks for getting the site back up and running. I thought the problem was on my end. I'm here in Iraq with one month before my return to the real world and didn't know how i was going to make it without my daily fix of Bronco. My last month (always the longest month of a deployment) should be a bit more talerable. Thanks again for a great site, it has help me through the last 6 months.

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
----- been working too much on getting T2 out of it's 25 year hibernation I didn't even notice the downtime--glad everyone made it--- a more comfortable bronco season is almost here for us in texas with more focus

Attachments

• P8181556.JPG
    P8181556.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 25
  • P8181557.JPG
    P8181557.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 17

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I too am so glad the site is back up. I actually got some work done here at work but that didn't last long. And I also thought our nazi internet people had caught on. I even went to ck5 to bother my buddie:-[ good to be back home. Thanks Jon

tcjones76

Loc.
Tyngsboro, Ma
My mouse-clicker finger is so, so, somuch happier now. I had to click over to DodgeTalk.com during the downtime, but I did find a fix for the steering on my Ram!

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I need to add my " Thank you Jon " along with the rest of the folks. Best darn site ever.

Eugene

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I hear you about the withdrawls, I had to go back over to the Fullsize web site to get my fix. But it just made me realize why I want the smaller EB even more!

Thanks for a great job on the site.

Brettman

Loc.
Houston
The good and the bad...

Bad, the site was down and I was lost on the WEB!

Good, I was actually saving money, no purchases!

LOL

Brettman