• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN - Submit your pics for the 2007 CB Calendar!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Desert Thrasher, all 6 pics in your email were only 600x450 each. Maybe you sent me the wrong ones? Maybe your email program thinks it's smarter then you and downsizes them automatically? ;D If that's the case try zipping the originals up and sending me the zip file instead.

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I guess hotmail autosizes them then, that sucks. Ok so I am trying to zip them and send you the zip file now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, here's the list of members I have photos for. If you submitted a pic please check this list carefully and let me know ASAP if you're not on it.

We got another great turnout this year. I was a little worried, but a bunch of you are obviously fellow procrastinators and the photos have been pouring in the last couple of days.

71 sport
bmcqueen
bronco95610
FlBronco123
Gladrich
SecondChance
BFPD630
Mtfit
ctowery
yANK
chuck
Desert Thrasher
70 sport WA
Darren McGhee
dredgenot
FJB
Scoop
Grant (no username?)
madgyver
69marquisragtop
Sac '68 sport
Louie
musetech
4jrfox
JB Fab
kontinu
WhiteKnight
skiddy
VintageBronco75
LA Kevin
bluebronco69
MarsChariot
MAC2NIGHT
SKIMAN
mstark
Hotwheels
RajinCajun
Crawln68
ZOOKBRONC
SaddleUp
Rcmbronc
samjaxfl
66Bronco
eaglenest66
66Gasgrill
TJK74
Ghost66
dobie
73stallion
Dusty

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
If your name's not on the list I didn't get your photo (or don't realize I got it)

73stallion, please send it again. Thanks!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
If you emailed them once already you should be able to resend the email and any original attachments will follow it. Also, what email did you send them from? I can search my inbox and maybe they got filtered out or something.