• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN - Submit your pics for the 2008 CB Calendar! - Deadline Sept 15, 2007

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, this is the official call for entries for the 2008 ClassicBroncos Calendar. Please start gathering your best photos and submit them no later than Friday Sept 15, 2007. We've been doing this for a few years now and each year turns out better then the last. Let's keep that tradition going!

We'll all vote on the photos and the top 12 will be used. If you were in the calendar last year you can submit again, but not the same photo. You can submit a few shots if you aren't sure which is best, but I'll only be able to use one for the final voting.

If your photos are digital email me at classicbroncos@gmail.com (please include your forum username) If you have prints that you need me to scan please mail them to me at:

Jon Hanna
PO Box 10713
Phoenix, AZ 85064

OK, here's the catch. Photos have to be a minimum size to be able to print cleanly on a full size calendar. If it's a digital image it needs to be 1800x1200 pixels minimum (obviously bigger is better). Basically a 2.0 Megapixel or better digital camera will work (if it's taken at it's highest setting). Any lower resolution and they just won't print well. Even the largest photos in the Gallery are too small. Sorry! And please don't take a smaller pic and change the resolution to bump it up to 1800x1200. It doesn't work that way unfortunately. The original needs to be at that resolution.

Thanks in advance for all the great photos I expect to get! :)

For those who haven't seen them in the past here's the one from last year:

2007_CB_preview.jpg

The 2006 CB calendar - http://classicbroncos.com/img/2006_calendar_preview2.jpg
The 2005 CB calendar - http://classicbroncos.com/img/2005calendar.jpg

Last edited:

leelandaiche

Loc.
Gonzales, La
got a few nice plantations for a background setting around here... the biggest problem im gunna have is finding a camera with that resolution...im on a mission!

gasspaser

Loc.
St Petersburg FL
you know what would be really sweet....
start out with a frame in January, and continue the buildup finish in DEC...I would buy it...

KuttySark

Loc.
Southern California
I sent Jon an email with my shots attached two weeks ago, but did not hear back. So I put up a page on my website with them and PMed Jon the link on Thursday - didn't hear back. So just in case, here it is.

http://www.hellokutty.com/broncoshots/

This shots have been resized to display on the net. If any are chosen I can provide the original, huge, high resolution, suitable for print / printing / framing / billboard versions.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry guys, but there were a TON of submissions this year. I just sent our 56 reply emails confirming to everyone who I got pics from. If you don't get that email then I don't have your pic, so contact me ASAP.

I should have the voting page put together in a day or two. Thanks!