• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Airflow Research (AFR) Heads Mass Buy Poll

Are you interested in a mass buy of AFR heads?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • No.

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
airbur

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
I forgot to mention that these heads will be ordered with whichever springs you want....solid roller, hyd. roller etc. for no extra charge...and the price we get includes shipping in the US.

As an example, the heads I want are $192 cheaper from this vendor than from Summit and Summit doesn't factor in different springs. This will be a very good deal for everyone.

(I've also posted this on corral.net for more interest.... http://forums.corral.net/forums/5-0-5-8-engine-tech/1366578-airflow-research-afr-heads-mass-buy.html)

Last edited:

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
I just dropped the block off at the machine shop and ordered the stroker kit. I suspect it will a couple weeks before I get the block back. I told them I was not n a hurry.

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
I'm interested. Just ordered a "mild" crate motor... These might be exactly what I need to wake it up;D

OP
OP
airbur

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
This is looking good:) 12 interested....even if we got 1/2 of those finalized we should get a great deal. Working with the vendor today on pricing. Thanks.

Dlish

Count another as interested, working on updating the 302 within the next month, groupbuy may be the perfect timeframe.

OP
OP
airbur

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
I just talked with the vendor. He is waiting on AFR to get him a new price sheet as their existing 2012 price sheet does not include the new 220s or 195s.

Here's teaser from one of the guys on corral.net of the new labeling...

Attachments

• 20120510_142341.jpg
    20120510_142341.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 76

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm on the interested list too. Will keep an eye on this to see what the pricing gets to.

Paul

Deano

Bronco Guru
I would be interested if the price is in the rite ball park

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Seems to me that, given their current pricing is so much less than most, if not all the others, then any additional discount could be less than maybe we'd hope for.
But a good price is still a good price. And a little less is just that much better.

Here's to hoping it's enough to get some orders placed.

Paul