• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

All Florida Bronco Owners

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Need Your Help, I Host Four To Five Bronco Runs A Year We Get 5 To 11 Broncos A Run Always A Good Time Would Like To Have A Real Big One Were All The Broncos Show Up Like Thay Do In Othere States We Can Have One Here In Orlando At Holowpal We Have A Camp And Its Free Or We Can Go To Ocala Were Its 25 A Day Not Counting The Camping. So This Is My Quitions Were Would You Guys Like To Have It And When Let Me Know Or Call Me At 407 957 7034 Chris Also Florida Guys We Have A Web Page Southeast Early Broncos Take A Look. Thank You

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
HEY CHRIS !!!
FREE IS ALWAYS GOOD BUT IF YOU ASK ME ... LETS GO WHERE THE WHEELING IS GOING TO BE BETTER !!
+ MAKE IT ON A WEEKEND WHERE ARE NO OTHER BIG EVENTS /MUDFESTS !!
I WAS LAST WEEKEND @ PLANT BAMBOO ( Mud Hole in Okeechobee, Fl)( NOT A BRONCO GATHERING ) JUST A 3 DAY MUDFEST AND THERE WHERE 8 BRONCOS !!!
CIAO
FRANKO

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If yer going to ocala, orlando is only an hour or two more...that's less gas than 2 nights at $25 a piece.

I really want to make it down to one of these, even if I can't bring the bronco. Really need to get the wife excited to go, easy sailing from there.

daveweil1

Loc.
Savannah
I'm a GA boy but all my wife's family is in Deland and Orlando and we drive down once a month. If I could line a weekend up to match one of your runs I'd love to see some new broncos and do a little trail riding.

ohpoo2

Contributor
I'm in for holopaw but could go where the most can attend. 69 Fl. Bronc you can maybe rent one they are cheep or do what I did before I bought one was beg and borrow lot of people have them. Yea coming to the event when you dont have your bronco going will get you primed and pumped up to start working a bit harder to get it finished and there is always extra seats to ride in if needed. Good luck and hope to see yall soon, Darren

Added a few old pics from holopaw.

Attachments

• Holopaw 3-29-08 003.jpg
    Holopaw 3-29-08 003.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Holopaw 3-29-08 002.jpg
    Holopaw 3-29-08 002.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Holopaw 3-29-08 001.jpg
    Holopaw 3-29-08 001.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Holopaw 3-29-08 004.jpg
    Holopaw 3-29-08 004.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Holopaw 3-29-08 010.jpg
    Holopaw 3-29-08 010.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Holopaw 3-29-08 038.jpg
    Holopaw 3-29-08 038.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Holopaw 3-29-08 039.jpg
    Holopaw 3-29-08 039.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Holopaw 3-29-08 006.jpg
    Holopaw 3-29-08 006.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 24

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
I'd still love to hook up with everyone for a ride. Hated to miss the ride with yANK and crew. Just had TOO much crap going on at the last second. Keep me posted!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Chris I would love to help with a big event. If we could do it sometime in the early fall I MIGHT and I stress MIGHT be able to have my rig ready to go enough for the event. Either site would be fine with me but I'd really prefer not to have this thing in the heat of the summer. That would just be miserable. My vote is for late Sept or early Oct. I finally have my rig back in one piece but I have a lot more to do so if I had some time I think I can get it ready.

horsebrokeright

Loc.
brooksville fl
Hey Chris, its Steve the guy that bought the tail gate off you. Didnt get to make it down to West Palm, still getting my rig together. Its a slow go still need a driver side door and fender, still trying to get that top from Darien but he is stuck on you wanting it. Stay in touch let me know as soon as you get something going & i find a door & fender me & my 2 sons will be there with our rigs. Thanks Steve pkranch2@msn.com

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
hopefully I get mine running soon, My distributor is shot as well as my brain box. Got the box still waiting on the distributor. Also yANK and I were talking about maybe doing a trip to Hardrock ORV park in Ocala soon and maybe camp out in the forest over night and maybe do a soft trail ride the next day, Is anybody interested? shot yANK an e-mail. I believe its 25 dollars a truck. One of the guys (Chris Bennet) just went and said it was a blast. A good 4 or 5 hour day of wheelin.

cwarren87

That would be one awesome get together... but i haven't finished my bronco yet. Did i see that green lubr at the turkey run back in november?

cwarren87

I thought it might be yours. I was really inspired by it since i will be a lubr too. You're right though, there are never enough broncos at the turkey run.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
WHEELING IN CORBETT 04-18 AND 19-2009 .... WE HAD A BLAST !!!
TO BAD SOME OF YOU GUYS COULDNT MAKE IT OUT TO PLAY !!!! HEHEHE
MAYBE NEXT TIME !?!?!?!??!
X12141.jpg

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
you know frank, i think there might be a bornco in that pic, if squint just right...:D

Flacrusher

If you haven't been to Hard Rock in Ocala we should schedule a trip there. It's not real big by any means. However, it does have some terrain unlike any I've seen in Florida. They charge $25 / truck. If you get enough vehicles in advance they may open the back section of the park to the trucks. It's good for at least a half day worth of fun. I've been twice. My bro and I ran it on a Friday a few weeks ago where we were the only two trucks there. We ran everything except maybe 2 serious trails. We both were afraid of breaking something and bailed. If you don't get a little nervous looking at some of the climbs and descents I'd be surprised. One real nice thing, very little clean up afterward. Just a little dust, although they have a small mud pit.

BTW - We stayed ay Big Scrub and camped. Nice place

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Do you guys want to do a small one at holowpal in the next few weeks just give me a date on a sat thay always have mud i know chris r is going next sunday