• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

All generations of the Ford Bronco values

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
They completely ignored the Bronco II which wasn't that bad of a Bronco for what it was. it just wasnt built out of truck components.

I think the prices were OK just a year or so behind as used prices have shot up on the shortage of supply this year.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
In California, specifically in SoCal...the prices of EBs is through the roof, but the 80s and 90s models are just plain dumb. Yet, people still fall for it.

hsach

Contributor
Members Only
I have had my '78 Bronco since 1996. I daily drove it for years and nobody gave it a second look. Parked it for quite a while and early last year I decided to get it going again. I probably drive it 3 or 4 times a week.....depending on the damn smoke :(, and often someone compliments it or stops me to talk about it. It is pretty crazy the attention it gets now.

I have also had people stop in front of my house if my garage is open and they can see the '67 in there. You definitely can't be inconspicuous driving these.

Jakedog

The article said the 5th gen had substantial changes to the body. I do like the frontend on the 5th gen better than that of the previous model, but I really don't think the changes were all that substantial.
Substantial is what happened to the blazer in 1992. That was a full on sex change.
From chevy blazer to chevy brassiere.

Hazegray

It's only worth how much someone is willing to pay :) Turn key for non-automotive kinda people bring the best money while someone with mechanical/body/welding knowledge will calculate labor/materials costs into the equation. I bought my 71 for $4500 and put about $17k into it...still sitting in garage awaiting completion.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
In California, specifically in SoCal...the prices of EBs is through the roof, but the 80s and 90s models are just plain dumb. Yet, people still fall for it.

X1000, the prices are ridiculous everywhere!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Wait until next year when they jack the prices on the 2022 so they wont have to lower the prices on the 2021 with no chips getting a year older. with all the raw material prices going up 15% 2022 is going to be a very tough year for everyone.