• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Almost Ready for Paint!! My Build first Pics

OP
OP
chriswitt

chriswitt

Are those fasteners for the speedo cluster recessed?

Incredible job!!!

I rebuilt the Stock Dash and drilled the Cluster holes slightly larger and used a Chrome "button Head" 10/32" bolts. The are not really recessed though. I used small O-rings behind all the dash hardware avoid digging into the new paint. I Moved the dash guages around a little to give it a custom look. I moved the glove box in a few inches to make room for the roll cage coming soon.

Thanks for all the compliments!

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I like everyhting cept them black wheels....But some bling with that silver man!

lookin good though

bluemonday

Loc.
South Louisiana
Fine Bronco. I like the original style. I will keep checking in to see the final. You are doing a great job. I bet you have a clean idea for a radio...???

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Holy Sh!t Chris,
The texted pics you sent me dont do this thing justice...Its coming along great... looks like well be at the beach around the same time...

OP
OP
chriswitt

chriswitt

Here are a few pics of my latest.... I finally got to drive it! After 3 years of building it was so worth it. It is not registered yet but I had to take it down the road. Road suprisingly well. I need to make a few small changes then take to shop for alignment, then Exhaust. J. Blakeslee is hookn up my seats very soon. I am hoping like hell to put a few local miles on it then taking it to CT on Aug 14th for Putnam BYOB.

102_0004.jpg

102_0001.jpg

102_0101.jpg

102_0090.jpg

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Well i got to see it .....FLYING DOWN 25 A THIS MORNING...:eek::eek: looks sick and sounded sweet... and ya the grinn was ear to ear on his face...

bc1974

Lol, That's awesome... I'd be grinning ear to ear rolling in that sweet ride. Maybe he is putting some miles on it to get it ready to go offroad ;)

KANE

Loc.
Pembroke, MA.
Hey Chris - Great to meet you at BYOB and wanted to say that truck of yours KICKS ASS!! It looks great in the pics but phenominal in person!! Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see it all done!
Mike