• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Alot of Bronco Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhickman1

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC
Ok guys I have alot of bronco parts that were salvaged from an old tub and some extras laying around the barn. Most of these were off of a 77 Bronco Sport. To the best of my knowledge, all parts are working condition. Surface rust may be present but, none of the parts have bad rust damage. I have pictures of all the parts and can email or text them to you if you are interested. I am sure this will draw alot of attention so please only ask to see pics if you are genuinely interested. Most of these prices I am sure of and a few were guessing a value so if you are interested in something that you think is too expensive then make me an offer. I may be flexible on the prices.

Shipping will be on the buyers dime. I am not wanting to ship the large or heavy items. Those will be local pickup only. If you live a couple hours away then I wouldn't mind trying to meet you part way if you can help cover some fuel expenses.

I may be interested in trading for a good hard top, rear tank skid plate, stock front seats or a hood in good condition.

Thanks for looking!

Flywheel (good teeth, surface rust) $50
Automatic Steering Column with wire harness, shift arm, turn signal arm, and steering wheel (steering wheel and shift knob have cracks) $200
accelerator pedal assembly (w/ bracket) $20
Dash with most switches and bezels, ash tray, defrost vents and hoses, I AM NOW CONSIDERING PARTING OUT THE DASH, IF SOMEONE NEEDS SWITCHES OR BEZELS, ETC. $150
steering column bezel $10
Shift rod (automatic) $20
brake pedal assembly from an automatic (with linkage and switch) $100
bell housing for 3 speed with throw out fork $50
chrome gas cap (surface rust but would be good to paint) $5
factory air cleaner for V-8 ( without heat riser) $50
Hurst floor shifter with linkage from automatic(no knob) $75
4 radiator brackets with good rubber (top brackets ONLY) $5 each
speedometer cable $10
Speedometer and Instrument Cluster (Great condition with only minor surface rust on trim) $75
various lenses and bezels, just let me know what you need

MAKE OFFER PARTS:
transmission skidplate
2 heater blower box assembly with motor (1 with accordion hose and one without)
E-brake pedal assembly
fresh air vent door for driver side
fresh air adapter boot from passenger side
tailgate with one hole rusted out (will need a new skin or a good body worker)
grill (some rust) with turn lamps, FORD (need paint), headlights and chrome rings(heavy rust on rings)
rear gas cap door in great condition

Last edited:
OP
OP
jhickman1

jhickman1

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC
I am trying to answer everyones PMs and emails in a timely manner. I am also selling on a first come, first served basis but, if you are dragging our feet then I will sell it to the next person.

cscotted

Contributor
Looking for a modulator needle valve for a C4 ...let me know if you have one. I live in raeford

Thanks

Tabston

Loc.
Nashville, TN
I have some stock front seats if you are still interested. Need to be recovered but are in good condition structurally. I pulled them out of the 71' I got a few months ago and replaced with aftermarket seats.

I have some pictures. PM me with your email and I can email them to you.

Trey

Status
Not open for further replies.