• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Amazed at how much attention these trucks get.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
What cracks me up is all of the teenage girls I have stopping or almost hitting me to tell me how much they love my truck and how cute it is. You know what, I'll take cute if it get's young kids interested in a hobby that will keep them too broke to get into too much other trouble. LOL

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
They won't take no for an answer. I've been told that the Bronco was wasted on me because I'm a girl. People assume I don't know what it's worth "No, I won't take 3K cash for it today." I'm sure I'll eventually have more positive comments but I dread it when people come up to me when I'm in it.

Meh, ignoramuses. Let it roll off like water from a ducks back. I can tell you a lot of guys on here respect you and your passion to bring your old Bronco on the road and actually use it.