• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ammo can center console / lockbox

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
50 cal, my seat belt mounts and mounting it to the cage/seat frame determined the odd cut pattern. If you have the room you might not need cut a 50cal down. Insides just spray can bedliner.

Approximately what were the dimensions of that can before you whacked on it? My 50 Cal looks a lot smaller than yours. There are about a dozen different sizes looking at those for sale on the various web sites. Not sure I have the right size.

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
x3 hahaha
those screw rusted after a week! My horn button acts as a security feature....it shoots off and hits me square in the chest...if only I could get it to do that on command

That's prety funny. I guess these things we're the bomb back in the day.

I think I'll ship mine out to one of you guys when I finally get to pull it off. That last guy in line will have 20 of them laying around all over the place. hehehe

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
Gotta love all these inventive souls out there that just happen to be Bronco owners too, but not by coincidence. Just admit it, all you bronco owners are creative, artists, engineers, mechanics, and just intelligent people in general. :cool:

tasthree

Loc.
western NC
This is too funny. I also thought about taking a ammo box and making a storage box for my CB. I also have the same steering wheel on my 71 I put on years ago cause the original was to big. But the bolts aren't rusted and still has the horn button that works. FYI its a GT Grant. Are the later year steering wheels on Bronco's with factory PS the same diameter. Might be a funny thing to do a poll on how many Bronco's have or had this steering wheel and see what year models had the most.