• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another green Bronco..another centrapod!

Louie

Bronco Guru
Guess I'm re-creating my old 73 (that I "mistakenly" sold) with this 77. I'm pretty much putting the same stuff on it (lift/wheels/etc.)...including a CentraPod. It's not the best looking solution (modern looking) or the best use of space to get speakers up front... but it actually works really well. I have matching 6x9s in the back too.

I bought the Alpine head unit off CL for $50, 4 new Infinity speakers were $150, and the centrapod was $70. For $270 it rocks the Bronc :eek:

Attachments

• '77 CentraPod.JPG
    '77 CentraPod.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 77 CentraPod 2.JPG
    77 CentraPod 2.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 140
OP
OP
Louie

Louie

Bronco Guru
Too funny man, do you eat your steak the same way every time too ;D

Haha! Yeah! Doesn't everyone? I know...but after 6 EBs I know what I like :D It's getting there slowly but surely ;)

Attachments

• dcp1442 small.JPG
    dcp1442 small.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 77 Bronco 1.JPG
    77 Bronco 1.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 35