• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CAN Another High $ custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Wow! Clearly he's missing the best headlights available, but the rest of it is top notch! :p

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
Wow that's nice! This has got to be somebody on here. Lots of popular parts from vendors who frequent this site. Love the view finder windshield frame.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
They obviously didn't throw enouigh parts at it, I saw tons of opertunities to spend more needless money.

I dont care for these builds - that is worse than a dyno queen, is a waste of a good body and will collect dust in some rich dudes garage...

Its pretty, but a waste...

hammer

Bronco Guru
This guy lives 20 mins from me. I ran into this truck on the weekend at a local shop and snapped a couple pics. Its a very nice rig;

008.jpg

007.jpg

hammer

Bronco Guru
is a waste of a good body and will collect dust in some rich dudes garage...

Its a custom fiberglass body. What's he wasting?

I love how everyone sings the tune, "it's yours you can do to it what you please" until it goes for sale for big $$$ and then its sacrilegious.

Hey Kyle, I cut two metal hardtops in half this weekend!!!!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
They obviously didn't throw enouigh parts at it, I saw tons of opertunities to spend more needless money.

I dont care for these builds - that is worse than a dyno queen, is a waste of a good body and will collect dust in some rich dudes garage...

Do you know Gary? I do not know him personally, but have met him and seen him wheel the hell out of one of his other bad-ass Broncos. I have friends who I have the utmost respect for such as Todd Z who know Gary well and they speak very highly of him as an innovator and fabricator.

Are you high?!!? This thing is not worth 70,000-100,000!!! Its nice, but that's crazy money

OK, what is it worth on the open market since you seem to know?%)

Seriously people, there are some rigs that stand out way above and beyond the norm, and cost WAY more and will sell for WAY more to the right person looking for something that is quality and unique.

Some people do not want the same run of the mill $15K-$25K build.

Now knowing this is a Gary Yorston rig and having seen his innovations and how one of his past rigs performed in the Hammers during the 40th, I would say this rig is easily more worth what he is asking than what I have seen sold for $30K+ from BAB or the the piles of shit that guy socks and sandals sells on ebay.

Can I afford what Gary is asking, no. But that does not mean is is not worth it to someone who can. If I could (and there are many out there who can), I would take a closer look at it for sure.

As I always say to people who hate due to price, just remember, everything you see on the internet was not made for or intended for YOU!?:?

Last edited:

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
"As I always say to people who hate due to price, just remember, everything you see on the internet was not made for or intended for YOU!?"

Maybe your best quote ever Drew!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.