• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another HIGH dollar build over 300k !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
And 300K sunk into it, man that's a lot of coin what are these guys buying to put that much into it. I am 100% frameoff and 99% done and I have less than 20k in it, and that is with some really nice gear. Granted I shopped it and got deals for every part but still if I bought everything new it would only have doubled that number. I mean is labor that much for these type of resto-mods?

By the looks of it I would say they probably paid someone to do each and every thing instead of doing anything themselves, that'll crank it up pretty fast.

Jim W.

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
Sorry but I like it, except for the grille. It is clean and cool interior. For the off road it is not practical but for a cruiser I think it would be fun. Each person has their own purpose for their trucks. The price tag is just a bit out there.

Oildog

Loc.
AJ
I like it for what it is... A poser street rig! The street rod craftmanship looks pretty good judging by the pictures...would I pay a 100k for it, HELL NO... But the world is full of people with more money than common sense... More power to em if they can get that kinda coin from some Hollywood Celeb type person.... As others have said, not sure about that grill though...maybe if they gold plated it....;D

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice. Mall cruiser for a sunny day.

Whenever they install suicide doors, think " I have no idea how to make this build unique so ill install suicide Doors".

thepunisher

Loc.
summertown,
Ha Ha, and who said its worth over 300grand, haha. Actually I'd like to meet this person or people.Now that being said, My Magic Johnson collection is worth????????hahahe THis made my day, great post

Oildog

Loc.
AJ
It would be interesting to see what it would fetch with the gold chain crowd at Barrett Jackson this week...

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Funny part is the grill is what kills it for me, not to keen on the rims either but I just don't like the grill and I am not a traditionalist I like custom grills but I am more fond of the chrome wire type grills as opposed to those big bars across the front, looks like it hit a fence and it got stuck in the grill. I love the rest of the truck though. But we do agree on the 100k holy crap where is the gold plating and the diamond encrusted steering wheel. And 300K sunk into it, man that's a lot of coin what are these guys buying to put that much into it. I am 100% frameoff and 99% done and I have less than 20k in it, and that is with some really nice gear. Granted I shopped it and got deals for every part but still if I bought everything new it would only have doubled that number. I mean is labor that much for these type of resto-mods?

things must really cost more in canada:eek: i do like the interior but that's about it

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
All i like is the interior. Top quality interior work, but they really destroyed the legend look of the bronco.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

cmzeman

it is because they can, love the design and creativeness but on a classic bronco really????

Dbteak

I have a set of steak knives that look like the shifters. To each his own and it would probably look good in someones 50,000 sf garage sitting along side their Ferrarri.

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Not for my taste, especially the grill. The interior is nice and clean, same with the engine compartment, but the "look" of the truck bugs me. Oh not a fan of the funky doors or the wheel/tire combination, or for that matter the rear brake lights or front head lights.

But, to each his own.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was thinking about getting it, but no tilt column so not worth $100K

66Uncut

Contributor
Someone should let Simon Cowell know this is available ;D

%)

2busy

Loc.
Harrisonville, MO
Looks like the result of a billionaire going to the most expensive hot rod shop he could find and making a long list of demands. The shop owner says it would be about $300,000 (thinking they guy would walk) and he says ok. When some people wrap way too much into a vehicle, they feel its the buyers problem and they are doing them a favor selling it at a lower, still ridiculous price.

Status
Not open for further replies.