• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another HIGH dollar build over 300k !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
! really did not think anyone could ugly up a bronco. Oh well, I have been wrong before.

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
Price aside, i think it looks pretty nice. I think it's the fact that is very clean with clean lines and without alot of extras. The black also gets my vote. You also don't see too many with that type styling. I like the grill but would like a stock one even better.

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think for that kinda money you should at least be able to put the tailgate down & that grill just screams "TRYING TO HARD TO BE COOL" - well at least thats what I hear. ;) I also don't like the cut of the rear wheel openings.

Cobra11

Contributor
Loc.
West Hollywood, CA
sorry guys this isnt for sale anymore. i just bought it, and i feel like i got a great deal at $299,000!!! its worth 300K so right now i'm totally in the green!

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Not my cup of tea...... But at least they had the good taste not to put a GM engine in it.

nathan_1970

I remember a thread about this rig awhile back here on cb. I remember the grill and also the back fender fabbed in on a steel body. In the thread it was still bare metal with no paint or coating. I'll keep looking for the thread.

*edit*

I believe this is the thread, but I can't tell for sure because the images are coming up as X's for me here at work.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177385&highlight=custom+grill

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
sorry guys this isnt for sale anymore. i just bought it, and i feel like i got a great deal at $299,000!!! its worth 300K so right now i'm totally in the green!

Wooohooo. Congrats.. lol :eek: %) :-X;D

N747JB

You must be a congress critter! ;D;D

Burkulater

Loc.
Lancaster, PA
It looks almost exactly like mine.... Ill make a screaming deal who wants mine for fifty.... image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.