• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another "It's not a Jeep" post

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
Posted some pics of my sandblasted tub on Facebook... and this is what my sister says

Attachments

• sister-jeep-facebook.jpg
    sister-jeep-facebook.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 236

Tuck

Surprisingly, I don't get the Jeep thing much. I ALWAYS get, "Oh, you have a 72 Bronco? Is it the ful size or the small one???" %) I respond that it's the ONLY one.

Hefty

Loc.
Monument, CO
My son can distinguish between a FSBronco and a blazer and a jeep and a CB. He still wants a Jeep when he gets bigger but it has to go over rocks! He's only 4. My 2 year old daughter wants a purple little (Classic) bronco.

I love my kids

Bronc76

Surprisingly, I don't get the Jeep thing much. I ALWAYS get, "Oh, you have a 72 Bronco? Is it the ful size or the small one???" %) I respond that it's the ONLY one.

Its worse when the guy at the local parts store asks the same thing. (you would think they would know better).

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a jeep comment made to me daily.Some people just dont get It!

4G5

Loc.
Newport News,VA
Well I would have to say that my sister never called my EB a Heep. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and God bless your sisters dear soul.lol

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
over the weeked my gf and i are driving back from her aunt's house. the freeway was abnormally slow for a saturday evening. we are coasting at 20mph. know, keep in mind i removed the top. then, i hear "nice jeep, man!"

my gf looks at me for my reaction because she gets a kick out of my grimmace. then, i hear again "nice jeep". i turn around and it's a clown. yup, an actual clown driving an isuzu rodeo on his way to a party. i laughed and all i can do was give that "clown" a thumbs up.

can you believe it? that clown called my bronco a jeep...lol

4G5

Loc.
Newport News,VA
over the weeked my gf and i are driving back from her aunt's house. the freeway was abnormally slow for a saturday evening. we are coasting at 20mph. know, keep in mind i removed the top. then, i hear "nice jeep, man!"

my gf looks at me for my reaction because she gets a kick out of my grimmace. then, i hear again "nice jeep". i turn around and it's a clown. yup, an actual clown driving an isuzu rodeo on his way to a party. i laughed and all i can do was give that "clown" a thumbs up.

can you believe it? that clown called my bronco a jeep...lol

Clowns have always been a little disturbing in my book. haha