• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another run of CB.com Flag t-shirts?

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Shon,

Thanks. You can order using Paypal with the shopping cart here: http://classicbroncos.com/merchandise.shtml

Or if you want to mail me a check use the shopping cart to get your total with shipping, then print out that page and mail it to me at the mailing address at the bottom of that same link above.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Excellent, let me see what I got in the little kitty...

Thanks Jon

ALSO, am I missing the tank tops?

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
what is the smallest these come in? will a youth small be too big for my 3 yr old boy? Thanks!
A youth small is the smallest technically. It's supposed to equal kids size 6-8. The problem with going any smaller is the silk screen for the logo is too large to fit the Youth XS shirt.

But, that being said, my own 3 yr old has a Youth XS. It's just that the logo gets a little out of proportion. On that size my printer will stretch the shirt out to get the screen to fit. Then when he pulls it off the rack it stretches back again, which squeezes the logo a bit in the horizontal direction.

If you're interested in trying that send me a PM and we'll work out how to order it.

mjmcbride1

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC
jon,
I will just order him a youth small and let him grow into it. He is actually almost 4 so he wont be too far from getting into the small youth shirt. Thanks for the update!

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
thats the way to do it I do that all the time for my kids, if I find a cool shirt for them. They just have to wait till it fits them.
jon,
I will just order him a youth small and let him grow into it. He is actually almost 4 so he wont be too far from getting into the small youth shirt. Thanks for the update!

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
My order has been through PayPal. To bad you couldnt run some in Pink for my 10 year old daughter. Im sure there might be others who would interested in pink.
How about you Dave(sprdv1)? Pink would look great on you! LOL

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
To bad you couldnt run some in Pink for my 10 year old daughter. Im sure there might be others who would interested in pink.
I can do pink. It's just never been suggested before. If there's enough interest I can add it to the order form. Or if it's only 1 or 2 shirts I can just have you order a white one and coordinate directly with my printer.

PM or email me and we can work it out. Looks like there are a couple of color choices; light pink and a more true pink.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I can do pink. It's just never been suggested before. If there's enough interest I can add it to the order form. Or if it's only 1 or 2 shirts I can just have you order a white one and coordinate directly with my printer.

PM or email me and we can work it out. Looks like there are a couple of color choices; light pink and a more true pink.

Are tank tops an option still, didn't see them on the order form, unless I'm blind...? Thanks

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Are tank tops an option still, didn't see them on the order form, unless I'm blind...? Thanks
I just added them 15 minutes ago. :cool: Last item below the sweatshirts.

mjmcbride1

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC

...My wife HAS TO HAVE a pink shirt....I was just about to finish the clicks when she asked if they had pink....let me know the status of getting a pink shirt; I need to order my sweatshirt...gettin chilly in NC (around 50 deg!!)

Mike

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Order submitted at the last minute - what is today? Cyber Monday?

Merry Xmas to me.