• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another run of CB.com Flag t-shirts?

broncnut

im in..loved this shirt. You should see how tore up the old one is. ;D

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Got mine a couple of days ago. Just in time for my birthday!

What's the chance someone ordered a large and needs an XL? I have one that is a tad too XL. I'm interested in trading if anyone's game.

Casey

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Casey, I have some left over in L if you need one, although I thought that was the size you ordered? ?:?

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Jon, I ordered the hoodie in XL becaues those are usually too small by the time I have other cloths on. I just want to trade out for a Large, if somebody needs a bigger one, if not I'll have my wife wash it for me, she can shrink anything!:-X

jsnouffer

Contributor
Christmas came early this year, just received my shirt and calendar. Both look great, thanks Jon.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I have to say I like the Grey, but I LUV it on the Blue...! Got mine, Thanks again & Happy Holidays Sir.!

mjmcbride1

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC
Just received mine. However, my son caught me wearing mine and asked where his tshirt was at.....santa claus had to make an "emergency" run to the house and drop off the boys tshirt so he can show it off and explain it to the other preschoolers.....thanks Jon!!!