• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any Alabama Bronco Clubs????

ralls

Loc.
Andalusia
Thats a good tank. I sold it to him. My crawler is working good, but thats after I put an atlas/blackbox ,chromo shafts in the front, and 1 ton driveshafts and almost forgot the 5.8 roller motor. But I've been told I'm ruff on it. I'm going down to the park sometime this week with the owner to scout out some spot to build some new trails. Joey, you get yours back complete like want it.

OP
OP
S

southtaco

Loc.
Mobile,AL
So since you guys decided to hijack the thread I take it that if we have a meet and greet down here ya'll will show up.

recoiljunky

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan, AL. USA
Hey recoil, why don't you buy the 23gal fuel tank from JDJ? That way you'll be able to drive across town and back on a tank of gas. :cool:

If my pos held 23 gallons of gasoline I would have to jump through HAZMAT regulations just to drive it down the road. ;)

I'm talking to him about it.

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
We didn't hijack it!;D Isn't this how the other thread started? I'm in for a meet and greet. Just give me some notice on it, because of my work schedule. I work every other weekend. And plus I'm trying to finish up this 74.

recoiljunky

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan, AL. USA
So since you guys decided to hijack the thread I take it that if we have a meet and greet down here ya'll will show up.

I'll need to borrow 66Alride's car hauler. Either that or industrial hearing protection, a 12 pack of jerry cans and a couple extra cel phone batteries with AAA on speed dial.

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
Had some what of a club going here in Mobile. Gulf Coast Area Bronco Owners. The website crashed(www.gcabo.com) and I don't know how to build one. Also been busy. If your interested give me shout at my work e-mail and we'll try to get it going again. It was 66-96 Broncos.
the-gcabo-logo.jpg
It would be great to get that site up and going again. I've got a buddy that designs sites and I could see if he'd cut a break on it.

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
If my pos held 23 gallons of gasoline I would have to jump through HAZMAT regulations just to drive it down the road. ;)

I'm talking to him about it.

Go ahead and buy it, you need for a long drive. Also we'll get you there one way or another. Now getting back, that's another thing...........

xlt79brnc

Loc.
Satsuma, Alabama
Ask your buddy and see. I have a place to host it. I've been quoted around 150 to build it for a disscussion board and pics and a front page.

Ralls you need to let your girlfriend drive during the scouting trip.LOL

ralls

Loc.
Andalusia
Yeah thats the only time I'll let her for now. She's worse than me about showing out in front of a crowd. She SCARES the crap out of me at times, but I guess you know that feeling too.