• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

any interest in body parts from a 69 ? loads of pics !! lots of good parts !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
Hey Big guy, how much do you want for the Aux tank? I know it looks good and I think I will run one on this bronco, and if the price is right I could hook Bronco Sport (the post above) with my old sending unit (filler broke on mine).
Just let me know, PM, call, or email me, because it's to rainy to send the smoke signals!!

Shawn

Shawn, Let me know if you do get the tank and have an extra aux tank sending unit. I live just off Hwy 26 past 217 in NW Portland. I'd be happy to pick it up from you any time. Mine died two weeks ago and I hate the idea of spending $50 bucks for a new one. PM me or give me a call 503.869.2559

Thanks,
Ron

OP
OP
mr incredible

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
Shawn, Let me know if you do get the tank and have an extra aux tank sending unit. I live just off Hwy 26 past 217 in NW Portland. I'd be happy to pick it up from you any time. Mine died two weeks ago and I hate the idea of spending $50 bucks for a new one. PM me or give me a call 503.869.2559

Thanks,
Ron

ok shawn , you can have the tank ,, tits has ok'd it ,,,,

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
Do you still have the windshield and fenders? How much? We could come pick them up. Was there a radiator? Thanks

OP
OP
mr incredible

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
fenders ,,, hood ,,,, grille ,,,, tub ,,,,, tail gate ,,, doors ,,,, alll are sold ........

thanks folks ,,,, !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.