• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anybody used this radiator?

OP
OP
JDJ

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
read on his webpage where he gives discounts aka mass buys to car groups.

So....I have called the company. The lady I spoke with said that I would need to speak to the owner about a mass buy. I left a message and I am currently waiting on a call back.

Not sure how much of a discount will be available. The ebay price for a 3 row 5.0L conversion radiator is $199.95 + shipping. If you want the radiator and optional 16" electric fan, the current ebay price is $224.98 + shipping.

I will post up more information as soon as I get it.

OP
OP
JDJ

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I found out some info about a mass buy but I need to talk with the company owner one more time before I put up mass buy info. I want to make sure i have all the correct information when ever I post it up.

Almost there!

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
I ordered one on Friday and Tony said the thickness was aprox. 2 1/2 inches. So I guess this means we can use the stock mounts.

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
What hoses are you going to use? I have searched and come up with 80’s or 90’s Mustang hoses.

OP
OP
JDJ

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I have started a thread about a possible mass buy. If you are interested please post in that thread (even if you posted here) so I can get an idea about how many people are interested. Thanks for your time and lets get a deal on some radiators!

Here is a link to the Possible Mass Buy thread!
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197137

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
I am a little too late for mass buy. I have already purchased one.

BTbronco

i have one, other than having to get a little creative with the mounting it is a good unit.