• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone else feel like they're driving a Matchbox Bronco? Post up!!

Louie

Bronco Guru
I am all of a sudden! Took the hard top off & put the bikini top on and son of a beeotch...I feel like I'm driving the green Matchbox!!

Anyone else :D

Attachments

• DCP_2738.JPG
    DCP_2738.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 71
  • DCP_2742.JPG
    DCP_2742.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 61

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ha.. they are similar. When I first read the post title I though you were referring to size. At 6'4" and 250 lb I feel like I am a giant trapped in a matchbox car.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Ha.. they are similar. When I first read the post title I though you were referring to size. At 6'4" and 250 lb I feel like I am a giant trapped in a matchbox car.

That or those who remember the lift kits you got in the 80s and 90s that had big spring rates and made you feel like there was no suspension at all under you, similar to a Matchbox.