• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone else ready for a STC mass buy again.

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
I missed out on the last mass buy. I was curious to see if anyone else was ready for another one before the end of the year....Early Christmas gift ;D

I sure could use one now. I have no top at all. My hard top was just sold today on Ebay.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Yeah! I need a soft top before the bad weather really gets here.

71 BRNCO

I am in!! But the company that did the last one I believe is doing another one in spring. Someone could probably shoot them an email to see if they are willing to do it earleir.

OP
OP
RKM

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
Yea, I just got an email back from Chris at 4wheelcustoms. He said he already spoke to our Admin about a spring sale. So I guess it is only gonna be a once a year sale. Ohh well I tried. At the moment their tops are listed on their site @ the same price of the last mass buy, but you have to pay shipping. Chris said it is the cheepest you will find the tops anywhere. I really need one but at $580 + shipping I don't think I can spring the extra money at the moment. I wish it was free shipping.

Who knows. Maybe if we still get a few definates he may be able to work with us. So check out the price for the top in their site and see if you can spring for it.

K-Dog maybe we can get a cheeper shipping charge. 2 tops to one place.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Doing a mass buy in the spring time seems backwards. In the spring time everyone is looking to take off the tops, not put them on?? They ought to do the mass buy now, going into winter when people are looking for tops. But then again, maybe I'm just crazy? ;D :p