• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone have streetglow???

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
One of the main reasons I love this site is because we can discuss most anything. Someone can bring new ideas to the table without the fear of being flamed to death. That is the reason most of you guys came over here from Pirate, right? My point is let the man do what he wishes with his truck, because it is, in fact, his truck...not yours.

We are "flaming him to death"? Seems more like a bit of ribbing to me. It should be ok for people to post opinions - even if they are in disagreement with the OP.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Okay, I get that some don't like the idea.

I personally think some blue lights could look pretty neat under my Bronco. And my intentions were not for rock lights.

Different people have different opinions, I don't hate any of you for yours, and I hope that none of you hate me for mine. So, how about this, if you want to post a yay or nay opinion, okay, if you want to be judgmental, keep it to yourself. How about being polite, people??? Is that so hard to do???

I have been on this site for a while now, and this is not the first time one of my ideas had naysayers. But, I still love this site, and I sure love EBs.

So, how about letting this thread go before it gets out of hand (If it isn't already)???

805tony

Maybe you guys can go cruz!!!!!

totw_010611.jpg

jdcone

Loc.
riverside, ca
My DW wanted me to put some of that crap on the 54 Chevy PU.........NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!!!! Yeah, we take it to some of the local shows, but it's a Chevy, not a Datsun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I leave that crap to my nephew and his Nissan 200SX drifting tuner.

ned72

Loc.
Truckee
www.roundeyes.com has this really cool kit that are like streetglo but are actually a set of 6 led rock lights. I got them for my 66', their completely water proof and come in several different colors

matt w

Bronco Guru
Cut a brother some slack, I did some things back in the day that I probably wouldn't do now. Like trade my first EB(rust free) for a mustang, the list is endless.............................;D

Man I would have traded you my 68 mustang for that bronco...back in the day! heh-heh;)