• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

anyone know of someone who can flare a uncut rear fender?

Krautscheid69

I saw a '74 uncut bronco at Sema last year that the guy had flared all four fenders by doing a lot of fabwork to the fenders to get the flare. But it looked sweet still having the uncut look and fitting 37" tires under it. Anyone know of someone in the Or/Wa area that could do this kind of fabbing? I've seen fiberglass prerunner style in catalogs but prefer to stay with metal.

Thanks

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
It ain't going to be cheap!

Call Robb at Godspeed Fab in Auburn, WA

or

Wryann at VIP Performance in Portland, OR

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Are you talking about flaring all 4 fenders, with a wider flare than original metal?

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Are you are looking for flared out but uncut keeping the stock profile.

OP
OP
K

Krautscheid69

Yes, keeping the original uncut rear fenders but flaring the original metal to fit a bigger tire. I took a pic of the one at SEMA but my phone died and the pics weren't saved.

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
If it was at sema their are bound to be more pictures of it. What color and what year? Was it in a vendor's booth that you recall?

OP
OP
K

Krautscheid69

Rolled fenders

The one at SEMA was a blue 67 parked in the parking lot outside one of the buildings. No one was around to ask ?
I looked into the Eastwood roller but it can't be used on the rear fenders because they are flat not round. It could be used on the front though.
I called NW Autofab in Tangent today and he is supposed to shoot me a price this week. I'm sure it wont be cheap.