• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Anyone Know this Bronco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishbone

Loc.
Northern, Illinois
Looks mighty nice to me, but I've never seen it in person. If it's as nice as it looks, I think the price is in the right ballpark.

jmullins62575

Well guys, I drove all the way from Tampa, FL to look at this Bronco as well as a Bronco two hours away that was listed on Ebay. This was the first Bronco I ever looked at so by no means am I an expert. That being said, I will give an accurate assessment of what I saw, good and bad. First of all, this Bronco looks way better in person! Awesome stance and beefy tires. It is much bigger in person than it looks in the pics. It drives very straight down the road as well as braking straight. Some of the things I noticed that didn't appeal to me were the fact that the floorboards had been rhino lined over some pitting. The underside had quite a bit of mud underneath it. Is that a problem, no, not really. However, it would have been nice to be able to see it after driving all that way. The frame did have two slices in it. They were, in my opinion, put there so water could drain better in an attempt to prevent rust. It worked! The frame is very solid! The vehicle was underneath fluorescent lighting, great for buying a car, terrible for selling. The Bronco had fresh paint but some areas had the orange peel effect. I can remember a small spot in the hood that also needed attention as well as the lines running down the rear quarters. Would I buy this vehicle for $16,500? Yes. Why didn't I? Because I bought the one two hours away as I liked it better.....silver is my color! But then again, I am the one complaining about the fact that nobody on this site ever says, ya thats a good deal. My opinion is that there should be some balance between wanting these vehices to appreciate and keep the values higher, and not letting newbies get burned. In case anyone didn't know (LOL), these vehicles are very rare in excellent condition and very sought after. Everyone keeps saying, oh just wait and you will find one. Well, as the popularity of these vehicles increases, so will there price. If anyone has any questions about this Bronco, I will try and answer them to the best of my knowledge. Also Jeff who works there is also a very nice guy, (very patient......traffic was terrible and put me in to Michigan much later than I expected) and helpful.

OP
OP
TK1791

TK1791

Loc.
Boca Raton, FL
J-Mullins,

Thank you for the info. I'm still looking, and facing similar issues with travel. Living in S. Florida, it apppears a plane trip or two are in my future to find the EB that's right for me.

TK

jmullins62575

No problem TK! Good luck in your search. I am very happy my search is finally over! I'm not sure what you are looking for, but this is a nice Bronco overall. I tried to describe it as accurate as possible so that someone from here in Florida, or further, would know exactly what it is. That being said, I would have bought it had I not found the other one two hours away.

jmullins62575

Thanks Franko! Not yet :( I have been exhausted from the trip and haven't had time to clean her up yet. We left on Friday afternoon at 2 pm and didn't stop driving until Saturday night at Midnight.....34 hours straight. Then woke up and drove another 20 hours straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.