• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone know where to get fuel pump for vacuum wipers?

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I'm in need of a fuel pump for a project with vacuum wipers. Not exactly something autoparts stores keep on the shelf. It's a 68' with the vacuum wipers, and the diaphram on the top is leaking fuel when the engine is warm. JBG has a pump for the straight 6's, I'm not sure if they're the same...

Thanks.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
:p :p :p If you realey want one go to mac's www.macsautoparts.com they can fix you up. Some of the other shope's have them also look in the different mustang books good luck and have fun.;D ;D ;D Bill %) :cool: ;D

brbuilder

Vacuum pump

I have one that was on the Bronco I purchased. PO replaced it just before selling the Bronco. I switched to a standard fuel pump so that it would clear the added PS pump. Let me know if you are interested. LMC lists them in their catalogs also.

dnash

Loc.
The home of Ford
I found them pretty easily at Murrays an either autozone or advanced auto parts (I get them confused) last year. One ran over $100 and the other $20 or $30. I believe it was Murray's that was more proud of theirs.