• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone order TShirts from MEB Early Bronco Store?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
It may depend on which you ordered. The Thom Chenny designed Baja shirt were pre-orders and will ship in a couple weeks. I beleive Randy had that clearly stated in his post announcing these, but can not recall for sure.

If it was for one of the other shirts, they were in stock and should have shipped, unless he was going to ship a multiple order with one of the Baja shirts that were pre-ordered.

I'm sure Randy will chime in since he is active on CB and is our clubs Merchandise Director.

jarrod

Loc.
Cedar Hills, Utah
I order them but havent thought about them so I guess I haven't got them yet could they be waiting to ship them together? If so no worries here

Karl's 68

Loc.
green bay
I heard they were placing all the orders on the 10th (Monday) and shipping when they came in. I placed my order at the end of Feb.

ransil

Bronco Guru
Yes, everyone is correct.
When I get a firm shipping date I will let everyone in on it.

OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cool. Thanks guys. Just makin sure.

Blue71

bradj1964

I give them an order on feb 29 08 for a couple keychains decals,havent got my order yet e mailed them 2 days ago to see if they got my order or not no response, the page on my order says processing order, this takes 21 days??

ransil

Bronco Guru
I give them an order on feb 29 08 for a couple keychains decals,havent got my order yet e mailed them 2 days ago to see if they got my order or not no response, the page on my order says processing order, this takes 21 days??

I have the order sitting here on my desk.
I never received payment.
Check your PayPal and see if it went anywhere.

contact me at ransil@gmail.com

ransil

Bronco Guru
Update on the shirts if anyone is wondering:
I have none at the moment, I was supposed to get the separations/proofs last Friday and a sample a day later. I'm still waiting on them. I will be calling the today.

I bummed too, on my schedule I thought I would have had everything shipped already.

As soon as I get a shipping date I will post it.

you can contact me at ransil@gmail.com

bradj1964

Contacted me today by email,cant figure it out why website said it took my order feb29 and again today march 21, Paypal shows nothing for the feb 29 transaction,cant figure it out!?I think Ill just send money order, much less headache!!