• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone running 36" Irok Radials

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
I have a set I bought about a two weeks ago. Took them out on the trail last sat. I love them. But I will tell you they are a big 36" tire. They measure more like 37".

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
Did you get the radials or the bias? What lift combination are you running. I have a 3.5 lift with a 1" BL. Do you have any good closeup pics of them mounted to see what the clearance is? How did you like them on your run? Lastly, what is the measured height of the tire mounted on the rim on your Bronco.

Thanks

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
I went with the bias. Mines not a daily driver so I didn't mind the bias. I did have them pad balanced which greatly improves the ride quality. I have noticed that they don't flat spot over night like my TSL/SX's used to. Not to mention they are cheaper than a set of TSL's. I run 3.5" suspension and 2" body with small fiberglass flares. I had to trim the rear flares to get clearance when the tire stuffs in the well. Hope to up grade to Warflares after Christmas. Here is a pic with 35's and one with the 36's.

Attachments

• 102-0280_IMG.JPG
    102-0280_IMG.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 102-0298_IMGa.jpg
    102-0298_IMGa.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 147

Jeepincj7

Loc.
Lake Elsinore, CA
mountainview68 said:
Anyone running the 36" Irok radials???? I am thinking about running a set on mt Bronco as soon as I get my lift.

No such animal. They make 37x12.5x15/16/17 Iroks radials, but not 36x13.5.

Last edited:

Jeepincj7

Loc.
Lake Elsinore, CA
red67 said:

He asked about a 36" Radial. They don't make the Irok in a 36x13.5x15 radial. That is the bias ply measurements(I run the 36x13.5x15 Iroks bias plys). The radial sizes are 37x12.5x15. They are more narrow than the bias plys and a lot more expensive.

Jeepincj7

Loc.
Lake Elsinore, CA
BUCKETOBOLTS said:
Here are the sizes straight from Interco:

Interco

Huh. I stand corrected. They must have just released the rest of the lineup. When I bought mine you couldn't even get the radials yet, but you could order them in the 37x12.5 version ahead of time.

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
No problem. I know they make them the same size, but I'm not so sure they will ride any better or last any longer than a bias tire. I can certainly spend the $200+ difference on something else I need.

Loc.
Salt Lake City
I plan on putting the 39" IROKs on my rig (sorry slight hijack, hope ya dont mind) and planning on going with the bias, it depends on what you use it mostly for. The bias should hold up almost as well.

71 BRNCO

If anyone is ordering Interco tires please PM and I will get you a quote on the tires. I am sure I can work a good deal on those tires.
kyle