• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AOD - neutral safety switch wiring

rflud

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Modesto, CA
I have the plug that goes on the tranny. It has four wires. I have no idea which two are for the backup lights and which two are for the neutral safety switch. <br><br>I'm going to hook up the switch and test the wires for a closed circuit. I suppose this should tell me which two are closed when it is in park or neutral. <br><br>But just in case, does anybody here know which wires are for what?<br><br>

jims66

I saw that a while back. I don't know which are which, but two are the safety switch and two are the back-up lights. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

OP
OP
R

rflud

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Modesto, CA
I got it. The two red/blue are for the neutral safety switch and the other two are for the backup lights. The ohm meter worked like a charm.