• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arb Setup

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
I'm looking to see if anyone in the Seattle area + or - 30 miles would like to make some extra cash and help me set up a ARB in my D44?

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I bet Saddleup on here can help you out. Might pm him and see. ahhh hell he will probably see this thread anyway. Good luck

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I'm a lot further than +- 30 miles from Seattle. That reminds me Jason. I have a check sitting here from you that I still need to take to the bank and cash. If you decide you want to talk to me about installing your ARB give me a call.

OP
OP
J

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Thanks

SaddleUp said:
I'm a lot further than +- 30 miles from Seattle. That reminds me Jason. I have a check sitting here from you that I still need to take to the bank and cash. If you decide you want to talk to me about installing your ARB give me a call.

I can't seem to hold a check for more than a couple of days, I usually spend it before I even get the check. I got a hold of a friend of mine, he actually set up my gears the first time around. Thanks for the offer. I'll be looking forward to doing a TSF run in the early spring.
JMaples

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
jmaples said:
I can't seem to hold a check for more than a couple of days, I usually spend it before I even get the check. I got a hold of a friend of mine, he actually set up my gears the first time around. Thanks for the offer. I'll be looking forward to doing a TSF run in the early spring.
JMaples
That's right you missed the SOB trail run because of a busted belt didn't you? Nate mentioned coming down again as well. The earliest to get out reasonably is the last week of March. Any earlier than that and most of the trails will be closed. Since they closed up a lot more than normal this year we will want to make a pre-run trip out to see what all is opened up before we plan a bigger run. If it looks like the trails will be opened back up by then I'll probably organize a Spring Break run the end of March.

bronconate68

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
SaddleUp said:
That's right you missed the SOB trail run because of a busted belt didn't you? Nate mentioned coming down again as well. The earliest to get out reasonably is the last week of March. Any earlier than that and most of the trails will be closed. Since they closed up a lot more than normal this year we will want to make a pre-run trip out to see what all is opened up before we plan a bigger run. If it looks like the trails will be opened back up by then I'll probably organize a Spring Break run the end of March.

I'm in, I'm in, can't wait to go play, TSF in the spring!

Jason, shoot man, I would like to work through the install of that ARB. I don't have the fine tools needed to set the spacers (bushings), back lash or what ever. Still it would be good to be around for the install. Good learning op.

OP
OP
J

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
ARB Set up

It's happening on Sunday over at my buddy's car lot. Putting it up on the lift. My friend use to work at Randy's Ring and Pinion.