• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

are these stripes original?

rednck21

they look like theyve been on there for awhile...maybe a dealer add on? is that an original color? original 67 halfcab...

Attachments

• IMG_1111.JPG
    IMG_1111.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1167.JPG
    IMG_1167.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 178

Dan76

I dont think they are original but they look pretty cool

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

lol;D i was asking if the stripes are original.

i really need to call ford and get a build sheet for it...

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
nope not original those stripes look like the ones off a Dodge Challenger about a 71 i would say. And they are put on backwards, on the Challenger, the turned up edge is on the rear quarter panel. They are called the "hockey stick" decals if anyone is interested.
TOFIC
ps I still like your avatar!!

Broncobowsher

Total hack
They are period correct, but didn't roll out of the factory with them.
Either dealer installed to milk more money like they still do today or installed soon after leaving the showroom floor.

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

nope not original those stripes look like the ones off a Dodge Challenger about a 71 i would say. And they are put on backwards, on the Challenger, the turned up edge is on the rear quarter panel. They are called the "hockey stick" decals if anyone is interested.
TOFIC
ps I still like your avatar!!

wow, very interesting:cool: thanks for the info.

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

Hey red, who cares about those stripes, I want to know if you've added that to your collection????

yep, its the one i drove to TX for a couple months back. as of now im bringing it to canton next weekend;D