• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arizona Classic Bronco club run

Mr Rags

Contributor
The May club run is going to be at the P4W Ranch in NW Phoenix on April 30th. We moved the date up to try and avoid a little of the heat. The P4W Ranch is a designated OHV area with many trails to explore and all different kinds of terrain. We will be going on terrain that is rated about 3.0 to accomadate most attentees. There will be areas that are harder to play on and any route can be bypassed.

The P4W Ranch is located off Hwy 74, West of Lake Pleasant. Turn North off of Hwy 74 on Picacho wash road, West of the golf course and before you hit mile post 11. Drive North 1 mile to the large camping area and the meeting location. Meeting time is 9:00 AM. Thanks

OP
OP
Mr Rags

Mr Rags

Contributor
Casey, there is no fee to get in. It is just a designated OHV area.

RT

Bronco Guru
You guys take outsiders on your run ?

We're thinking of swinging by on our way to Moab . We'll be coming from either Big Bear or Vegas . Our routes always changing .

BanditBronco

Yes I am back in Town for good finally! All done with school and gladly making money at a great job! I am so ready to get back wheeling with the crew again!

RT

Bronco Guru
RT, you're more than welcome to join in.:cool:

Thanks yjzonie

We're planning to be in the Phoenix area Wednesday , look around and do a little of the touristy thing .

See you Saterday !

Dan74Bronc

Loc.
Chandler, Az
I'm out too. Need to rebuild my transfer case. Can't drive a quarter mile without it popping out of gear. Happens 6 to 8 times daily on the drive to work and getting worse.

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
So far Roger S. is leading and the attendees are:

Myself
Shane C.
Greg B.
Steve L. plus two
RT , from the great white north

Maybe's:

Mike C.
Mitch R.

I know there are others just not sure who yet...

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Had a great time on the May run!!!!

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

Alot of great pictures from the trip!!!

CLICKY