• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arizona Classic Bronco Stampede 17'

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Who on the ClassicBroncos forum is going? I went last year for the first time and had such a great time, I'm signed up for this year as well. That trip went by so fast, there's still a bunch of people I'd like to meet from this board. The dates are Mar. 17-19th. Here's a link for people that are interested.

http://www.azbronco.org/stampede-info/

Mark

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
We were going to make it this year. Too many irons in the fire during spring break and family going in about 4 different directions that week lol.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I went last year for the first time as well and had an awesome time! I really wanted to go again this year but it turns out my daughter's college spring break the same as my son's high school break for the 1st time in 3 years and it happens to be that week so we're going to hit the Utah snow this year.

If you're on the fence about going, don't put it off - go! Great bunch of Bronco bro's and a beautiful area to go meet up and go wheeling.

rekoj71

I'm planning on going, but trying to convince the wife.

I was a member of Arizona Classic Broncos for a couple of years about 21 years ago, before I got stationed on the East Coast. Went on several runs but never made a stampede. Now I'm in AZ for the winter and my Bronco is running good, so I should be there.

Mine's my daily driver so I can only afford easy trail rides though.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm going to miss my first Stampede since '93. I have another family-related obligation in CA that weekend. Bummed.

Todd Z.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Wish I could make it, lots of good friends and always make new ones. But my nephew is making me take him to Moab for spring break for a senoir trip.... I guess I'll suffer through:p

OP
OP
garberz

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
One weekend left to get you stuff ready! Got all of those rattles taken care of, all your spares packed? I'll be pulling in Thurs. late afternoon. See you there!

Mark

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Looking to be a warm one. Extended forecast shows upper 80s. Busy weekend, I might be able to make a quick token visit.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Cant believe Im 150 miles away from this and I still havent been. Bronco is still not running and Im racing the Hellcat in Wilcox that weekend. Cant wait for the photos though!

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I'll be there Friday late afternoon. Save me a spot behind you again Mark if you can!

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
i will be up early Saturday morning for a run! See you all there! Some motivation until then.....

[youtube]0BYPKwCI1HY[/youtube]

[youtube]BfhKAG56pIo&t=82s[/youtube]

[youtube]87Lw_4zEkj0[/youtube]

and don't forget all the photos at Motoman's Madness