• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arizona Classic Bronco Stampede 2014

Letsgocrawling

Loc.
Tucson Az.
Well if not, I guess that I can be the guinea pig in case someone wants to consider it in the future, lol.

Thank you Sir!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I'm not to worried about it---Herold and myself will be there too, were just cheap dates with ebs;D We also have a backup thanks to Lovin---a tent for our stuff if need be:cool: Super hope you got a backup;D

LOVNBRONCOS

Loc.
Tucson, Az
Gonna feel a lot better about our geer being in a tent with our bronco bro's than in the back of my truck in motel parking lot. Should be plenty of room if you need to store some geer Dave. Tents not for sleeping in unless needed, Hey well be the three little guinea pigs @ the motel.lol

Letsgocrawling

Loc.
Tucson Az.
Gonna feel a lot better about our geer being in a tent with our bronco bro's than in the back of my truck in motel parking lot. Should be plenty of room if you need to store some geer Dave. Tents not for sleeping in unless needed, Hey well be the three little guinea pigs @ the motel.lol

The lady I talked to about the reservations kinda gave me the heebie jievees---I ain't skeered. Guinea pigs I dunno:p

reynard101

Bronco Guru
Registered. Going for some Bronco motorivation to get mine done and on the road.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Off topic just a little bit, but I'd like an idea of how much gas you guys are using per day on a average---between short and long trail rides. Just ballpark #s would be cool. I will be bringing my own. Gas is just cheaper down below the center of the universe;D
I will definitely be pacing myself the first couple of days. I am on propane and doubt it I can get those filled on demand. I am bring 5 tank so that should do me.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Celebrating my twins 3rd birthday today and then tomorrow starts the fluid changs in the tow truck along with the final checklist on the bronco.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Thank you.

Get the extra insurance and offroad it!!!!!!!!;D:-X

Haha, I shoulda thought about that

AZ69EB

FYI - The KOA is about 2 miles away and has a few "Cabins" that you can rent. Don't know the price, but it should be cheap.

They also have showers that you can use for a small fee.

Getting closer!!!

gerg

3rd year coming...nothing but fun

Year one: Rode shotgun in bronconnewbe Lee's freshly built ride. Great trip a nd escaped the clutches of the Cleater Jeep gal. {Don't offer to help fixing the rig back n the woods...or cacti in these parts)

Year two: Broncosaus back on the road (barely). Got stuck at the photo shoot climbing the berm with a couple hundred crusty bronco dudes offering sage advice such as "don't think she a locking in". Literally had 25 miles on the rig. Ended up having some great trail rides in 2wd. Allmost amazing were these things will go without trying.

This year: Should be ready for all with new harness and front end rebuilt.

Recommend the camp...too easy and fun. Gas and Rock Springs Cafe within walking distance. More a pàrking lot than the backwoods as I'd prefer but can get there easy enough from camp. Likely be 40-50 at night and 70-80 in the day...but b be prepared for worse.

gerg

...and we just got a couple of inches of rain!!! Nothing like a desert rat
woodie on dust free trackiony ground!!!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
well i won't be able to bring my rig this year but its almost done. can't wait to see you guys!

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I will definitely be pacing myself the first couple of days. I am on propane and doubt it I can get those filled on demand. I am bring 5 tank so that should do me.

Thom..there is a town 10-15 minutes south of camp that can fill. town is anthem and there is an oreillys there. Steve, gordon, jim, and myself had to hit it up after the first day.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Thom..there is a town 10-15 minutes south of camp that can fill. town is anthem and there is an oreillys there. Steve, gordon, jim, and myself had to hit it up after the first day.

O'Reilly's - hum..... I wonder why ;D (hehe)
We only have a 12 gal tank on the green machine but.... usually
play for 2 days @ OCBR but we'll bring extra.

SD - we have trailer that will be arriving on Thurs. so you can store
if need be. today we have approx. 1/4 ice covered by at least 1/4" sleet
and it snowing.............70 & sunshine sure sounds NICE!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
For anyone that might need a seat, I will have my pass seat open this year and will probably throw the back seats in this year as well. I don't do the hardcore rockcrawling stuff. I'll be leading a long all-day run on Friday and a shorter run on Saturday. Lots of good scenery and four wheeling both days.

Todd Z.

reynard101

Bronco Guru
What time do you get started Todd? I might be interested in riding along. No Bronco for me this year but I'll be there.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
O'Reilly's - hum..... I wonder why ;D (hehe)
We only have a 12 gal tank on the green machine but.... .

!

buy fuel out there. Last year i had a full tank of OK fuel and the presure built up so bad that when I went to releave it, the cap unthreaded after I let go and had a fuel geyser shooting up and out. Went about 1 foot higher than the top of my roll cage. Go out there with little fuel and fill up there. the mixtures are different.

JackHoleRacer

Loc.
Phoenix
Hey Todd! What trails are you leading Friday and Saturday? My GF wants to drive a complete run herself (me passenger). If yours are not suitable, could you point me in the direction of another leader?
Thanks

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hey Todd! What trails are you leading Friday and Saturday? My GF wants to drive a complete run herself (me passenger). If yours are not suitable, could you point me in the direction of another leader?
Thanks

Friday is Red Creek, which you did with me a year or so ago? And Saturday will be Moores Gulch. She'll do just fine on either one as far as I'm concerned!

Todd Z.