• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arizona in 2014?

MPG_Bronco

Loc.
Chandler
I have a 66 bronco parts vehicle that I would like to sell,
would I be allowed to 'advertise' and possible sell it at the stampede?

I don't want to step on toes, but thought that's the best place to try... and possibly sell off parts

I'll be in my 75 bronco and take the easiest trails.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I have a 66 bronco parts vehicle that I would like to sell,
would I be allowed to 'advertise' and possible sell it at the stampede?

I don't want to step on toes, but thought that's the best place to try... and possibly sell off parts

I don't think that would be a problem. We had some discussion about a "swap meet" at the last club meeting a few weeks ago. There are always a few folks there with items for sale.

Todd Z.

AZ69EB

The KOA does have shower facilities. I ran down there last year for a quick shower before the raffle. The KOA is less than 2 miles down the road. It was $5 or $7 bucks? I don’t remember. Most people camp at the Stampede to avoid any issues with drinking their favorite beverage of choice and those pesky Red & Blue Lights.

Looking forward to meeting you.

sonny12974

Loc.
Fingal
I'm planning on attending but was wondering if we sign up for trails when we pre register or when we get there. Also was wondering if there is any info on the trails. Thanks.

gerg

Go for the camping. Not like camping in the woods...but all around a good time. There is also an excellent diner and gas station within walking distance

Mr Rags

Contributor
I'm planning on attending but was wondering if we sign up for trails when we pre register or when we get there. Also was wondering if there is any info on the trails. Thanks.

Sonny, there are no "sign ups" for any trail runs. We technically cannot have organized runs due to government regulatory agency policies. We can however, make sure you are introduced to people who will be out experiencing the type of terrain you are interested in. Don't hesitate to PM me or shoot me an e-mail for more detailed trail info.

Mitch Ragsdale
mragsdale@tsceng.us

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Go for the camping. Not like camping in the woods...but all around a good time. There is also an excellent diner and gas station within walking distance

This is the info I needed to see. If I can walk some place to eat and/or restock on some basics then I will just set up my pick up bed tent and call it good. I guess this means I will see you guys in the parking lot. Showers are over rated anyway.

sonny12974

Loc.
Fingal
Sonny, there are no "sign ups" for any trail runs. We technically cannot have organized runs due to government regulatory agency policies. We can however, make sure you are introduced to people who will be out experiencing the type of terrain you are interested in. Don't hesitate to PM me or shoot me an e-mail for more detailed trail info.

Mitch Ragsdale
mragsdale@tsceng.us

Thanks Mitch. I'll most likely email you with some more questions. I wasn't sure how the trails were organized. I didn't want to sign up for anything without knowing what's what. The junk I'm bringing is plenty capable, just don't want to tear up the body on it.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Strangely, there is a bed and breakfast onsite, two or three rooms as I recall. I'd offer up a room here but I'm a good 90 minutes at hiway speed the wrong direction.

Desert Rider

Loc.
Albuquerque
Stampede Camping

Last year Jim and I set up a tent in the huge parking area, near the border, and it was great. Had a great meal at the barbeque on Sat? night. Trails were fantastic and the people were friendly and helpful. We really did not need to take showers...sleeping on the ground has its perks!

Hope to do it again this year.

gerg

And if you forgot something...plenty of friendly bronc folks to borrow forward.

gerg

Yup...and at the stampede I'll have all four wheels turning and hopefully you'll have that fancy fuel pump mothballed

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This event is getting close. Will I need to pre-register or just show up with the paid registration I won at the OCBR raffle?

Mr Rags

Contributor
This event is getting close. Will I need to pre-register or just show up with the paid registration I won at the OCBR raffle?

You will need to pre-register to have a chance to win the power tank (raffle for pre-registrations only) and also if you want to preorder any shirts. They sell pretty quickly at the event.

If you can, print the registration form off the website at: http://azbronco.org/sites/default/files/reg-form-2014.pdf

Fill it out, add any additional item you would like, t-shirts, plaques, etc. (those are extra, so you will have to send in a check for those items) and either mail it in, or you can scan it and e-mail to me as well.

If anyone has any questions regarding the Stampede, feel free to e-mail me as well.

Mitch Ragsdale
mragsdale@tsceng.us

ARIZONA CLASSIC BRONCO
PO BOX 67321
Phoenix, AZ
85082-7321

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Still trying to work out a schedule for March, BUT there's a good possibility I'll be there..

Not sure if the Bronco will be in tow though, may have to be a passenger. Hopefully know more soon

Mr Rags

Contributor
It would be great to have you out Dave. We can find you a seat, no problem.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It would be great to have you out Dave. We can find you a seat, no problem.

dumb question.. of course I'll read the site as well I can register, be eligible for the raffle, without the bronco in tow?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm bringing camera & go pro, we'll get lots of action shots :) Cool man, I'll confirm for sure in the next week so I can get the registration in

Look forward to meeting the rest of the crew