• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Average age of an EB owner? Possible Bronco Driver magazine article, please vote!!!!

What's your age?

• 15-21

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • 22-30

Votes: 164 26.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 258 41.1%
  • 41-50

Votes: 112 17.9%
  • 51-60

Votes: 27 4.3%
  • 61-

Votes: 8 1.3%

• Total voters

74bob

Loc.
Broomfield,CO
Funny I never gave it a thought that my 74 is the same year graduated from HS. Wow how time flies. I'm 48 now and with 3 lovely grand kids I can say I'm raising a 3rd generation to enjoy the sport of 4wheeling and best of all the Bronco. My grandson's love to go for rides with their "papa" in the Bronco and are always asking if we can go for a ride in the Bronco. ;D ;D My son rode around like he was king of the world with his "papa" in the very same Bronco.

As my dad would always ask "Have you hugged your Bronco today?" I'm gonna go out now and do just that (got carb to reassemble).

Bronco_Chick

Now 23.......But I have wanted one since I was a little girl (8 or 9). Dad got me hooked on them at an early age. And I am proud to say it is the first car "I" purchased and I don't plan on selling it, EVER!!

blakerj10

Loc.
Gillette
I too, like the bronco chick above, hmmmm..... am 23.

Got my 77 when I was 16. I still have it, don't plan to sell it. However, with current gas prices I can't afford to drive it as I am a starving grad. student.