• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Bronco Show December 17th

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I don't know if it's been posted here yet or not, but there's a Bronco show here in AZ on Saturday, December 17th. The show will be held at Sanderson Ford in Glendale, AZ. It's open to all generations of trucks and as of today, there are about 120 Broncos (about half being EBs) registered for the show.

The show is free for attendees - those who enter a vehicle need to bring an unwrapped toy as your entry free as the show is also a toy drive for needy kids at Christmas.

There will also be a trail ride (scenic desert cruise) for participants on Sunday.

We have a number of Bronco celebrities planning to attend including Shelby Hall, Wayne Schmeeckle (bringing part of his Stroppe collection from CO), Andrew Norton from Baja Broncos, folks from the Bronco Nation, Tread Lightly and Willie Stroppe.

Should be a great time with great friends, great weather and great trucks!

if you plan on bringing your Bronco, please contact show organizer Joey Bombaci at 66skies@gmail.com, or 64jmb@cox.net.

Attachments

• poster.jpg
    poster.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds like a good show coming together - I'm glad to see this is an "Annual" event - I'd love to make it in a year or 2........

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for posting Todd. I added it to the 2022 Events thread.

BanditBronco

A good problem to have.

We're over 130 registered now.

Todd Z.
Todd, do you know when the last day to register is? I always like to take my Bronco apart right before events to see if I can rush things and put it back together in time...

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Todd, do you know when the last day to register is? I always like to take my Bronco apart right before events to see if I can rush things and put it back together in time...
I don't know - I'd suggest contacting Joey via those emails listed above and check with him. My thought is that you can sign up as late as the morning of the show but don't quote me on that!

I know your strategy - I've done that frequently myself in the past......

Todd Z.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
You can show up day of. They have room for 350 and 144 have registered. Expecting over 200 Broncos

We are planning a cruise from Tucson in case anyone wants to join! Ill be trailering mine up

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
You can show up day of. They have room for 350 and 144 have registered. Expecting over 200 Broncos

We are planning a cruise from Tucson in case anyone wants to join! Ill be trailering mine up
I will be trailering mine also no way I’m just going 80 miles an hour on I -10 in my bronco

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I will be trailering mine also no way I’m just going 80 miles an hour on I -10 in my bronco
We are leaving Costco at Grant/Wilmot at 6AM and then Tangerine/I10 on ramp at 6:45 if you want to cruise with us!

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
I don't know if it's been posted here yet or not, but there's a Bronco show here in AZ on Saturday, December 17th. The show will be held at Sanderson Ford in Glendale, AZ. It's open to all generations of trucks and as of today, there are about 120 Broncos (about half being EBs) registered for the show.

The show is free for attendees - those who enter a vehicle need to bring an unwrapped toy as your entry free as the show is also a toy drive for needy kids at Christmas.

There will also be a trail ride (scenic desert cruise) for participants on Sunday.

We have a number of Bronco celebrities planning to attend including Shelby Hall, Wayne Schmeeckle (bringing part of his Stroppe collection from CO), Andrew Norton from Baja Broncos, folks from the Bronco Nation, Tread Lightly and Willie Stroppe.

Should be a great time with great friends, great weather and great trucks!

if you plan on bringing your Bronco, please contact show organizer Joey Bombaci at 66skies@gmail.com, or 64jmb@cox.net.
You posted this to torment me, right?!?

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Look what just showed up!

319561941_694941125459069_5095272960130764487_n.jpg