• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Back to the Brotherhood

strider

Loc.
Holland
After several years wallowing in Jeepdom, I'm back in an EB. I bought a 74 half cab tonight and couldn't be much more excited!

It currently has a Ford Blue paint job, half cab, no lift (almost looks slightly lowered), 33x12.50 street tires that'll be good in the sand, Jasper 302, C4, D20, drum brakes (but they're power), power steering.

Immediate plans (after the Jeep is finished and sold) are to replace the half-cab option with a full soft top, LineX the interior, and clean-up wiring and stuff.

Long term plans will be to lift it slightly, install 4.56 gears, install a full roll cage, repaint the body (after minor body work), and add disk brakes at each corner.

EVERYTHING except the fuel gauge works on this thing! I was amazed that even the windshield wiper fluid pump works.

I've been seeing this thing for at least 10 years around Holland and found it for sale by fluke conversations.

IMGP0375.jpg

IMGP0373.jpg

IMGP0372.jpg

IMGP0371.jpg

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Good find, looks very nice. Won't take much to get it in shape.

I see you already put the FORD sign back up on the garage wall.;D

Ratch

Contributor
I've heard that can be really hard to wash off too.

Welcome back..nice looking truck.;D

I think they have a shot for it now.

Good lookin ride, is that Holland the country?

BCH BRCO

Kick the heep out of the garage and get the EB in there next to the oval!!!

OP
OP
strider

strider

Loc.
Holland
The Ford sign never left the wall because I always knew that I'd end up back in Bronco.

For the record, the oil stain under the Jeep is from the Chevy 5.3 in the Jeep. The hose from the oil pressure sending unit is loose and leaking.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
A Jeep with a chevy in it, I can't think of much worse than that.;) At least your back in the brotherhood now. Keep us posted on your progress and get us so more pictures.;D