• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Balloon Chase Ambulance Bronco & Blue 71

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Some people have all the luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy went to SOB and has spent some time at Duff's, looks like he is having fun.;D

Attachments

• 102954399_329036332_0.jpeg
    102954399_329036332_0.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 173

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
I talked to him last night. He was riding around with Suzy. He said he had just left Duffs. She said something about making him some cookies. Lucky DOG.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Andy travelling again?........Did he bring along one of his rigs?

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
I'm thinking Andy is some rich heiresses boy toy. I mean how else can he afford to travel to the West Coast on Bronco whims, travel to Hawaii and hang with Mad... besides owning primo EB's from almost every production year. You had better confess Andy- who's your sugar momma? :p :p :p

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Both him and Slim (flew over with him) jumped right in to help Ryans71 change a tire during the trail run friday. Seemed just like one of the guys to me. We talked Bronco's and trail rides most of the day. My family enjoyed listening to him talk as it reminded them of the time we spent down in the area living near where he does. At any rate glad he made it out this way.

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
SaddleUp said:
Both him and Slim (flew over with him) jumped right in to help Ryans71 change a tire during the trail run friday. Seemed just like one of the guys to me. We talked Bronco's and trail rides most of the day. My family enjoyed listening to him talk as it reminded them of the time we spent down in the area living near where he does. At any rate glad he made it out this way.
Andys a great guy. It dont get any better.

rednck21

SaddleUp said:

you used to live out this way? ;D

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
rednck21 said:
you used to live out this way? ;D
From early 1999 until late in 2003 I lived in Wilmington, NC. We took several trips to western NC and TN on vacations during that time.