• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bama Brawl Date Change

Matlock

Hey JoJo, we don't allow no Tenase hickbilly TV star, oil smoking *hevy motored eb at our events!!! Now if you promise to let me co-pilot, I'll see if I can pull some strings? In the process of removing all of the eb gear for the tons and got to move some stuff to buy some stuff!!!

Brian

ps--you looked pretty fly pimping them dairy queen parts on xtreme4x4 this past weekend!!!

You are MORE than welcome to drive...just don't make me look bad;D
(There should be a special new RIG with me...you know who..)

I didn't see the show, but TV pays well when you're the talent:cool:

Let me know if you need anything???

eb-nutt1

JoJo, what ya doing posting this late at night! Ya know TV stars have got to get their beauty rest!!! Myself, I'm browsing the web waiting on quitting time(1:00am)!!! I might be hitting you up fer some quotes on air shocks and what not. Heard Timmy was close to unleashing the new ride, will have to bring the Mrs. to the rock so she can take a spin in it.

Brian

MpCrewcab

Loc.
Jefferson, WI
68 and I would be in shorts- its about 5 degrees today-- which is actually "not bad" condisering the -25 a couple of weeks ago.

la77

Loc.
Alexandria LA
I'll be there now that the dates have changed. I can't wait. got some new stuff to bold and weld on if I get the time. hopefully JD will come through on my new bumper. supposed to be one with some extra gas carrying capability for me and skinny. I'm stocking up on adult beverages and deer meat to do some cooking this time, if actually remember to bring it this time.

JoeLat

Sounds like this trail system is for the big boys. Are there any milder trails at the park for those without lockers and looking to avoid carnage? What are the min requirements for a "Bama Brawl" rig?

la77

Loc.
Alexandria LA
well I didn't get to see all the trails but it was raining last time so made everything harder. I don't know If I would go without at least a rear locker. def a winch. don't think body damge was a big risk on all the trails on was on just alot of hubs and d44 ujoints and axleshafts. if dry should be alot better on the rigs. most of the stuff I saw was too rough for a really nice bronco that is mostly a hwy rig. there are trails out there for them but not much that I saw. I'm sure others will chime in.

OP
OP
gbbronco

gbbronco

Loc.
Alexander City
There are Trails for everyone but you can get in trouble if you take the bad way like Cable Hill ,Bent's and Dents and others GREG

Matlock

The trails there are easy, you'll be fine.;D

There is an easy road @ the top of most trails for viewing that a car
can navigate. Its worth the trip just to watch and have a 'bama kinda
time:cool:

acbronco66

Loc.
Alexander City, Al
Hello to everyone I am kinda limited on time these days with a new baby girl. Their are alott of different type of trails at this park but you need to make sure you have a map and now were you are at if not you can get in a tight spot. I hope there will be a good crowd this year even with the bad eceonomy. I can't wait to see everyone since i did not make it to Hot Springs in september.

Ross Baker and Ella Rose Baker
Bama Gang

xlt79brnc

Loc.
Satsuma, Alabama
Is this a Open ride to anyone. I thought about posting this up on a local 4x4 site to get more rigs there. They won't be Broncos. And do ya'll know the cost yet? Is it still $75.00 to ride?

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Sounds like this trail system is for the big boys. Are there any milder trails at the park for those without lockers and looking to avoid carnage? What are the min requirements for a "Bama Brawl" rig?

I carried my unlocked 76 on 31s last year because my trail rig was down.. I got a little body damage but it was my own stupidity.