• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bama Brawl Date Change

MpCrewcab

Loc.
Jefferson, WI
Yeah $500.00 still the price. If so we will pay and pick up when we are there. Not sure what the plan is for arival. Need to check with BroncoRescue and see if he still wants to possibly double and when he can leave. We will have 2 other EB's along. Derek had hoped to be there with the came EB but had a pretty bad accident, med flighted to the hospital, messed up pretty good with fractures and will be laid up for some time.

joe

Bronco Guru
Yeah $500.00 still the price. If so we will pay and pick up when we are there. Not sure what the plan is for arival. Need to check with BroncoRescue and see if he still wants to possibly double and when he can leave. We will have 2 other EB's along. Derek had hoped to be there with the came EB but had a pretty bad accident, med flighted to the hospital, messed up pretty good with fractures and will be laid up for some time.

ouch, sorry to hear bout derek, god speed brother.

dont forget about pickin us up on the way, its a long way "thumbin back to alabam" ;D

OP
OP
gbbronco

gbbronco

Loc.
Alexander City
The tires are 500.00 hope Derek is doing well come on get out of the cold today low was 17 and the hight is 35 the coldest days so far .Greg

oppy

The tires are 500.00 hope Derek is doing well come on get out of the cold today low was 17 and the hight is 35 the coldest days so far .Greg

Thanks for the kind thoughts, guys. I'm feeling a little better every day. Unfortunately, I don't think the leg's gonna be healed up enough to make the meet this year. :cry:

MpCrewcab

Loc.
Jefferson, WI
Greg we will for sure get those tires from you and actually started working on the bronco-havent touched it since the week after hot springs and counting down the days. Mike

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Ah, you had to make it the same weekend my group is heading to Morris Mountain. I have a hard time missing my two Phils and a Fatboy Bday weekend. Maybe next year.

FX4 MAN

Loc.
Fort Atkinson,WI
I will be heading down there with Mike

I will be there also. I am heading down there with MPcrew and gang sounds like a blast.

joe

Bronco Guru
LETS GET IT ON!

Bump for the Brawl in Bama!

Be There!

:p